The official site describes the following features:
- Action-Packed Gameplay:
Secure the sea with ship-to-ship battles, artillery strikes and radar sweeps. Face hazards across land, sea and air—this won’t be your typical RIMPAC exercise!
- “Spectacle at Sea” Tactical Battle Command:
Take real-time control of naval units as you strategize a map-wide plan of attack by directing your fleet. Without your naval units, you won’t make it out of this!
- Upgradable & Customizable:
You are in total command! Fend off alien foes throughout the game with badass weapons and upgradable naval units, all with specialty attacks and attributes.
- “War on the Shore” Battling:
Storm the shores to battle aliens in epic first-person action with an arsenal of military and alien weapons.
The Nintendo versions are played by TBS instead of FPS. They are also developed by Magic Pockets.
- Lieutenant Commander Danny Hunter - 1-square unit specialist
- 1 square units +1 speed
- 1 square units +1 vision
- 1 square units +20% defense
- Special Move: Lightning Strike
- Harbors can drop all units
- 1 square units +2 speed
- 1 square units +2 vision
- 1 square units +30% defense
- 1 square units +30% damage
- Lieutenant Frank Road - 4-square unit specialist
- 4 square units +20% damage
- Special Move: Brute Force
- 4 square units +20% defense
- 4 square units can play twice
- Captain Noland - Long range attacker specialist
- Ranged shots +1 range
- Ranged shots +20% damage
- Special Move: Apocalypse
- Ranged units can play twice
- Ranged shots +2 range
- Ranged shots +30 damage
- Captain Umiko Hirosue - Vision specialist
- +1 vision
- +20% defense against long-ranged attacks
- Special Move: 6th Sense
- Clear fog around enemies
- Half of the enemy fleet gets jammed and cannot play this turn
- Lieutenant Elena Chavez - Repairs specialist
- +20% ammo
- +20% gas
- Repairing units +20%% energy
- Special Move: As Good As New
- Refill full ammo
- Refill full gas
- 1 square units +30% energy
- 4 square units +20% energy
- 9 square units +10% energy
- Admiral Allan Mason - Duel and attack specialist
- +1 damage zone
- +20% defense in Duel!
- Special Move: Eagle Eye
- +2 damage zone
- +20% defend in Duel!
- Unlimited Duel! actions
- Visible enemies -10% energy
List of Player's shipsEdit
- Light Cruiser - Can bring decent damage, even to big units.
- Corvette - Most powerful 1-square unit.
- Inflatable Boat - Can control Harbors and Buoys but very weak.
- Patrol Boat - Has a large area of vision and can counter-attack.
- Frigate - Can deliver a range of far attacks but weaker when close.
- Supply Boat - Delivers extra fuel and ammo to other ships.
- Repair Boat - Repairs other ships.
- Destroyer - Delivers a very high range of far attacks but can't attack any close unit.
- Submarine - Can move under other ships and wrecked ships.
- Nuclear sub - A more powerful version of the submarine.
- Harbor - Not considered a ship but can deploy reinforcements and supply ships.
- Tsunami Buoy - Can reveal a large are of vision and reveals the whole map when all of them are controlled.
- Aircraft Carrier - Carries aircraft and inflatable boats and has a wide range of attack and can take damage.
- Heavy Cruiser - The most powerful close range attack unit and can take damage.
- Aircraft - Can fly above anything and can deliver decent damage.
- USS Missouri - A museum ship that has been reactivated and can overpower the Flagship.
List of Enemy ShipsEdit
- Seeker - Seems to be a patrol boat unit.
- Piercer - Delivers damage to close units.
- Archer - Can deliver long range attacks.
- Tackler - Can deliver damage to far range attackers and submarines.
- Stinger Orca - Delivers amounts of damage to close units.
- Fixer - Repairs ships and can still attack.
- Stinger Manta - A troop carrier that can deliver long range shots.
- Stinger Ballista - Can deliver long range attacks but weak against nearby ships.
- Moray Sub - A submarine-like ship that can ambush from behind.
- Kraken - A 9-square ship that has a long range of attacks.
- Alien Base - A building that blocks the use of aircraft
- Turret - A long range gun that can be either captured by inflatable boats or destroyed.
- Wrecked Ship - A shipwreck that can block ships but can be destroyed or passed through by submarines or aircraft.
- Flagship - The strongest possible unit that has an impressive firepower and vision